The person I want to be is a tall, deep-voiced guy, who has dark, straight hair, who wears suits (and looks stellar in them), who is always confident (unless there is a very, very dire reason to not be so), and who talks like I write (sans profanities). Sort of like Kristoph Gavin, but not evil, and with different hair and skin colour (not that I’d be unsatisfied if I looked like Kristoph Gavin).
Who I am is a short blonde girl with eye problems, who wears Target t-shirts (and looks crap in them), who is never confident about anything other than mathematics and logic in general, and who talks nothing like she writes because she finds conversation hard. Sort of like no-one in any form of media ever. Feel free to tell me should you find a character.
Everything I write is trash. Even these sentences are trash. I never want to write another thing.
(Source: eslamelshatby, via birdarangs)
this was my favorite picture from the con
is that the biggest guitar you could afford
Alcohol is free. Guitars are not.
WWBD: myths & urban legends masterpost -
i really love hearing about ghost stories, folklore and the like, and im sure there people out there who can relate, so i decided to throw together a masterpost. this collection is the result of a half hours’ worth of googling around. i apologize if there are any broken links - if you catch one, please fix it. additionally, if you know any good links that arent listed here, feel free to add them!
browse carefully - some of these are pretty creepy. lots of violence and swearing scattered around, etc.
- List of ghosts
- List of common misconceptions
- List of backmasked messages
- Category:Folklore by region
- Category:Folklore by nationality
- Category:Fairy tales by country
- Category:Urban Legends
- Category:Reportedly haunted locations
- Category:Films based on urban legends
Snopes: (warning: some popups! snopes is sometimes an unreliable source, so i suggest taking its articles with a grain of salt, but theyre still a pretty good read.)
- 136 creepy wikipedia articles (not all urban legends, but still a really excellent masterpost!)
- American Folklore (havent delved too deep into this website but it has a lot of content - check the links across the top in the red bar)
- Creepypasta Index - Highest Rated (again, havent read all of these but theres some classics on here i recognize)
- All-Lies (has some irritating ads, but theres a lot of stuff on here. take note of the sweet ’90s flames on the bottom of the page)
- DisneyLies - (sister site to the previous link. im not sure why there are so many creepy myths surrounding disney, but these are pretty good. also has some pretty rad flames)
(Source: ohnogangsters, via edroy)